What time do the gates open for Wiltshire Game and Country Fair?
How much are tickets?
- Gate prices: Adults £15 – Over 65s £14 – Children (5-15) £4 – However you can save money by booking online early so save money and buy your tickets in advance!
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at Wiltshire Game and Country Fair – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them.
Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
- We work with Advanced Mobility to provide mobility scooters at all our events. Please click on the link to save money and book a scooter in advance
Does my ticket include entry into Bowood House?
No it doesn’t: Bowood House take their own bookings. We are completely separate organisers who simply use a part of their grounds for our event. Click here to be taken to their website.
I am interested in exhibiting with you at Wiltshire Game and Country Fair – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here. Please note that the earlier you book, the more likely we are to have a space for you, so don’t leave it to the last minute!
How do I find out about your food festivals and craft shows?
These shows have their own websites.