This year, the ATEO air guns range is to be exclusive to Living Heritage and will form a partnership with ACA Archery in the new Shooting Village.
For those new to the sports, both organisers are uniquely equipped and qualified to safely introduce you to shooting and archery.
For the more seasoned air guns enthusiast there’s the competition and the opportunity to try out some more exclusive items of equipment.
Within the range there will be four separate disciplines:
- Pistol Speed Shoot will light up targets using a CO2 pistol
- Tesropistol and rifle Olympic 10 metre range using the new and unique Tescro air guns – come and experience the Tesro smile!
- 20 metre paper target and 40 metre knock down target ranges.
- Test and use the full range of BSA ins, the new Brocock rifle and Daystate rifles.
Air Guns ATEO Competition
The season’s competition will be a 20 metre bench rest paper target, open for both adults and juniors.
The daily winner will qualify for the competition final at the Wiltshire Game and Country Fair on Sunday 28th September.
The prizes will be;
- BSA Scorpion rifle (adult over 16yrs)
- BSA Junior Ultra rifle (junior age 10-15 yrs)
Age of competitors:
- Juniors 10-15 years
- Adults 16 and over
Specially designed paper target with LH and BSA grading at 20 yards.
5 spot target with a 4.6mm centre ring. If the pellet touches or breaks the line it is a 9 rather than a 10. Cards to go down on the outside ring. The marshall’s decision is final. (Qualifier is a straight 50) See below for tie-break policy.
Course of fire
Using a gold star rifle in 177 calibre, 5 sighting shots on competition paper target (practise)
Target changed and 5 shots for the competition card scored if it is a clean 50. Another target to be shot to be used as a tie breaker, combined score to decide qualifier. Details of potential qualifiers to be taken (name and mobile or email), scoring gauge to be used on tie breaker card.
One qualifier in each class per day.
The highest score on Saturday will qualify for the final on Sunday.